You have seconds to make a first impression and you will never get a second chance. With instant access to the internet, most people get their first impression of your company from your website before ever meeting you in person.
Imagine walking into a room and seeing three people standing in front of you:
- The first is a modern businessman dressed to the nines in his best suit and tie. His hair is fixed up and he has perfect posture.
- The second is a businessman dressed in a suit from the 70s. He has on a turtleneck and plaid sport coat…basically, he looks a lot like Ron Burgandy!
- The third is a businessman in a miss-matched suit, slumped over in the corner.
You’ve already made up your mind on who you would consider before even having a conversation.
Now, imagine each of these men as your website. The first businessman represents the perfect website, fully optimized, beautiful and ready to catch and convert your leads. The second is an outdated, cheesy site that has old, keyword stuffed SEO that just isn’t attracting the kind of traffic you are looking for. Finally the third businessman represents a website with poor navigation and broken links that frustrate your customer if they can get past its poor design. Which one do you want representing your business?
Here at Markadept we’re all about action. So, we would like you to take these 3 simple steps:
- Go to your website and take a look.
- Ask yourself this question: Would you do business with you?
- If your answer is no, give us a call. We’d be happy to help improve your website’s first-impression.